I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Apr 30, 2009

THE GOOD, the bad, the ugly


Did you know that the guy who composed the famous "MORTAL KOMBAT" actually wrote a separate track for each of the Mortal Kombat characters? He calls himself "The IMMORTALS" I guess you could consider it a "concept album." Very avant garde. And it has great lines like:

Whoah, Chinese ninja warrior, with your heart so cold. Sub-Zero. Whoah, your life is a mystery. Why you wear the mask? Sub-Zero. Yeah. Yeah. Freezing Vibrations! (Yeah.).


Anyways you get the gist, but this should definitely be something that you need.

2 important opinions:

Irond Will said...

The Sub Zero song is pretty catchy I guess in the same way that the MORTAL KOMBAT song gets lodged in your brain. I actually think that it's pretty much physically impossible to forget how that one goes short of a radical lobotomy or something.

Anonymous said...

if things get really bad for me. i read that people are paying top $$ for Sega Dreamcast consoles.. may have to dust mine off and play a few games of crazy taxi :)