I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Apr 27, 2009

THE GOOD, the bad, the ugly

IMG_0496
Sometimes, when you walk through the streets of Boston and Cambridge, you come across some absolutely amazing finds. Take this Volkswagon for instance. I stumbled upon this little beauty during the zombie march from Davis to Harvard Square. Now this would normally fall into my "Bad" or "Ugly" category, but when someone takes the time to paint their car 360 degrees with things like Pegasus, howling wolves and leaping whales, you automatically have won a spot in my heart.

Nice going Balcorina.

IMG_0501 IMG_0498

1 important opinions:

Irond Will said...

It was honestly pretty amazing. Wasn't there a url on there somewhere?