I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 6, 2009

Daily Memory

Ever since we left our multi coloured ranch style 1970’s house, all walls were eggshell white at all times. I got fed up at 14 about the bare walls and wanted permission to paint my bedroom. Sponging had just become the new thing to do to walls, and I so wanted in on this.

Problem was, my father must have confused me for a single celled organism because he believed that I would not get any of my homework done because I would be staring at the walls. I assume he thought I would be seeing shapes and connecting dots or something. Regardless, I won out in the end and proceeded to make my bedroom the ugliest place in the whole house. I had settled on a green/blue base colour to represent the ocean and sponged a white paint on top.

These walls haunt me to this day.

0 important opinions: