I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 2, 2009

Daily Memory


When I was around 4 years old, I had a Wonder Woman bathing suit so that I could play in our wading pool. I also had a Little Orphan Annie suit but that is another story for a different time. So one afternoon I'm hanging out in my Wonder Woman get up, positive that by wearing this suit, I am in fact Wonder Woman herself. To complete my costume and thus become my favorite super hero, I begin to fashion her wrist cuffs out of tin foil. I was so thorough as to complete the cuffs with her embossed stars. Once I have completed everything, I swell with pride and show my mother and ask her if I can deflect bullets now that I have silver cuffs.

She responded "No."

I died a little that day.

1 important opinions:

Irond Will said...

I never realized that Linda Carter had such a fat little face.