I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Mar 24, 2005

The UG


Ugg
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
Okay, I told myself that I would not let this blog of mine be subject to the same thing thousands of other blogs are dedicated to, and that would be celebrities at their worst. I do have to admit that quite a few of those blogs I have bookmarked. But this I could not ignore.

I would just like to address Mischa Barton, for those you who do not know Misha, she is part of the cast on the OC, and the missing link in the background is her boyfriend Brandon Davis, He is no one actually, I have no idea who he is except he is apparently very rich... and has bitch tits. Mischa, you date a man with bitch tits. That is really all I feel is neccesary to say right now to her.

I have a game, let's play "what are talking about right now". I'll go first:

BRANDON: Why can't I sit with you?

MISCHA: People may see you, remember I'm famous, What if there where people lurking around this private resort right now taking pictures of us? Now wouldn't it be embarasing to see these pictures of us looking creepy in our bathing suits all over the internet for anyone to see? Making fun of us? Wouldn't that suck?

BRANDON: ...

Okay, wasn't that fun!?

0 important opinions: