I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Mar 25, 2009

THE GOOD, the bad, the ugly

Seriously. Looking at the before images, I even wonder how it is that I am not a victim of some strange flesh eating virus.

But when I finally rose from my bed a 3pm on Saturday, sure that my drunken stupor from the night before had made its way through my system, I began to tackle the task of the last major room in my home. Emptying the small room was a breeze, assembling the wooden French named stand took the entire duration of Twilight but putting the millions of tiny tubes and bottles into piles of keep and trash but putting everything back into the bathroom made me lose my shit. I threw out 75% of everything and nearly burned all electronic devices in effigy rather than figure out how to organize it all.

A long conversation with my honey at the top of the world centered my chi and everything fell into place. I just hope the cat doesn't take a dump on my brand new bath rugs.

3 important opinions:

Katie N. said...

OMG AWESOME

Frankie Pancakes said...

OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Anonymous said...

now i know you need reading material while you're in there, but c'mon, look at that top picture... were you worried that the Cambridge library was gonna close or something? or.... is money so tight that you are using the mags as backup TP??