I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Mar 23, 2009

the good, THE BAD, the ugly

For everyone out there that thought that the guy with four popped collars was the biggest douche bag, let me introduce you to Billy Mitchell.

Billy Mitchell used to hold the record in Donkey Kong but was pummeled by Steve Weibe. After losing his title Billy can now be found hocking his hot sauce, combing his fingers through his party in the back, wearing one of his many patriotic ties and giving us the thumbs up.

I just found out he beat Weibe and got his title back. I so want to cut him

2 important opinions:

Anonymous said...

why don't they make documentaries about Video games titles as "Zaxxon" or even "Defender"

Irond Will said...

His initials are USA. The guy is a true patriot.