I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Mar 27, 2009

Daily Memory

When we lived in England, we were always getting thrown into my father's Toyota Celica that was little bigger than a sardine can and toured the country side. We saw hills, rocks, cattle, ruins, bigger rocks, and sheep. I wish I could have appreciated it more, but alas, I didn't give a shit.

My sister and I would find ways to enjoy ourselves, this usually came in the form of running around a lot. The tragic side effect of this activity was that my sister was less than graceful and had a tendency to slip and fall in the grass. Not a big deal really, except my sister was also less than lucky and one knee would go directly into a fresh pile of sheep dung.

2 important opinions:

Irond Will said...

Falling in poop means you have good luck for the rest of the day. Didn't you know that? It's why Akira makes a beeline for it and rolls all up in whenever he has a chance.

Frankie Pancakes said...

Damn! Why can't I fall in poop!