I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 20, 2009

Daily Memory

Having seen this multi-tool at my friends house made me think of high school. In our school, the drama kids were broken into two groups. The wannabe actors, they were the ones convinced they were going to Broadway and the ones who didn't make the cut and worked on the sets instead.

When I saw this flip switch tool thingy, a girl named Dana came flying out of the recesses of my memory and slapped my across the face like a wet fish. She had a crappy home life and was really only tolerable for small amounts of time because she never stopped moving. She was in the second camp of the theater geeks, she worked the lighting for all of the school performances. What I remember the most about her, other than her waist length hair, was that she never went anywhere without her multi-tool.

I would like to think it was because she wanted to be prepared for anything. She would one day be trapped in a Mexican prison with only a gum wrapper, duct tape and this multi-tool to get her out.

2 important opinions:

Irond Will said...

You will one day be made to regret making fun of the female drama-girl version of McGyver.

Frankie Pancakes said...

No, I really don't think I will.