I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 18, 2009

Daily Memory

Once I dried my tears, I headed off to the liquor store with a friend. I need provisions if I plan on being in a drunken stupor for the next five months. Walking back from the store we passed a McDonald and the temptation for something greasy over took me.

So we are in the queue waiting for me to decide which "special" had my name on it, when my friend began to compare how the Happy Meal toys are cooler now than when we were growing up. Speak for ourself whipper snapper, when I was growing, up we were given fine drink wear featuring our favorite Peanut character, or E.T's glowing finger. Not some crappy Hello Kitty watch.

0 important opinions: