I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 4, 2005

This is it! The perfect gift for Will


Cat Buts
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
Once upon a time I used to work at a printing plant in their art department, and every once in a while we got the BlueQ catalog in to print. Thus a new relationship was born. I was browsing around their site looking for stuff, and I started strolling through their magnet collection and I came across the thing our fridge needs the most. I'm sure my boyfriend would appreciate it as my feline is always proudly displaying her backside to him every morning. I think I even see a magnet that just might resemble her rump (but this backside is SO much cleaner than my cat's will ever be.)

Can you guess which one is hers?

0 important opinions: