I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 4, 2005

Oh my God, I am SO F*N Cool!


Me & Monkey
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
Check me out. Just hangin with my monkey pall. Chillin in my jelly shoes that are quite possibly making my feet so sweaty that they will slip and squish when I walk. I have no idea of what that one piece teddy looking thing I am wearing actually is, but it rocks regardless. And seriosly, I can not go without mentioning the finest pair of shades EVER. Do they make those any more? The only thing missing is my mermaid wading pool.

Just as an aside, the garden shed in the the background that you might notice. When ET came to the theatres my parents took me to see it. After that night, I was convinced that ET lived in this shed and I would cry at night because he was going to come and get me. Hey I was barely 4, I didn't know he was supposed to be cute!

0 important opinions: