I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 4, 2005

So many pretty things...


dresses
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
So, my boyfriend's brother is getting married in Italy in May I think. Right now I am more focused on how to knock Will's socks off with my stunning beauty and my 12 year old girl figure than getting a passport to actually enter the Country of pasta. So I know that the Bluefly.com menu of dresses is always changing and none of these dresses that I have narrowed it down to will be left or I will have consumed so much Pizza in the meantime that I will not be able to fit into the dress. But, until then I must decide which dress will make me more hot-to-trot than the other. Oh, shopping is so draining.

0 important opinions: