I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 3, 2005

ME WANT!


Wonderfalls
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
Okay, so I think I was one of the only 7 people who preferred to watch this show as opposed to Joan talking to God. And in my travels through Television Without Pity's website, I had a wonderful surprise to brighten my day. Other than desperatly needing a tampon right now, I am running out of here and straight to where DVDs are sold to snag me what I thought was a great show. Now all I need is the first season of Veronica Mars, every episode of Remington Steele and the second season of Dead Like Me and Carnivale in order to never need anything else in my life.

0 important opinions: