I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 3, 2005

I didn't vote for the guy


birth_tax
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
found this at www.thefreespeechzone.net. I would just like to apologise to everyone, I tried to make a difference, but I guess the guy who you would rather do coke lines with runs ahead of a man who could possibly govern our country in a fair and balanced way (and I'm not talking the kind of "fair and Balanced" that no one ever receives from the right winged folks at FOX.) I refuse to remove my Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker, I still grimace at people with the W'04 tags. PEOPLE! WAKE UP! MY GOD JUST WAKE UP! Push the crust of sleep fromt he corners of your eyes and take a good look at the Bush Administration! Look at the lies, look at the greed, please look at the ignorance. I think Canadians will let us in if we are democrats, I hear it's very pretty there.

0 important opinions: