I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Jan 21, 2009

the good, THE BAD, the ugly



Hey, everyone.
For the past few months, I've been drawing a webcomic (as I'm sure you deduced from the title of this little thread). What follows is the most recent one, which represents the state of my particular art. In the context of it being a continuing story, and not intended to be self-contained or funny (I'm actually trying to generate suspense... any tips on that would be golden), how does it look? Is there anything obvious I'm missing? What screws do I need to tighten down, to make this into a something great for the fans I hope to attract?
~Tracer

Oh my God Tracer, where do I begin?

This piece of Bad Art was discovered within the pages of The Artists Corner

0 important opinions: