I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Apr 29, 2006

My debt is now paid

XBox360

So after 5 months, I finally got my hands on an XBox 360. I know this is 5 months past the "Whoa, you got an XBox? That is F-ing awesome" stage. It was meant as a Christmas present for Will, 5 months later, but he was deep into World of Warcraft. So imagine my suprise when he came home and says, "I was thinking about getting an XBox tonight" I say "You can't just go out there and get one... can you? You told me you didn't need it yet" and he replies "I'm burnt out on WoW" Music to my ears.

So into the car we go, and off to the suburbs, pick one up just like that, take it home, plug it in, and find out that the drive is bad. So this journey was repeated the next day. Drive home from work in traffic, get Will, Drive all the way back out to the town I work in through traffic, get XBox, eat come home in traffic.

What ever, now my debt to his XMas gift has been payed, and I'm off to play Tomb Raider.

Ciao

0 important opinions: