I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Apr 29, 2006

Rand-Rand

Hey Randy, you found me!

This is a shout out to my old pal Randy. He is the best friend of my ex-bf and became pretty much became my best friend during and after this relationship tanked (a year over due). Well Randy, blew me off for a poker game instead of seeing me off before my great move to Boston. Shame on you Randy. I think of you often and of the hours I would watch you play video games, and that time we spent 3 weeks hunting down the Fight Club sound track, only to find it in the mall in Manassas. Good times buddy, good times.

Drop me an email sometime doll, and I'll try to remember to do the same.

1 important opinions:

Anonymous said...

I'd e-mail ya but...I can't find your e-mail address anywhere on this site.

E-mail me at randerson@leftcorner.com Tay Tay. Love to hear from ya!