I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Dec 28, 2005

If you have an SUV...

Just don't, think about the rest of us first! What are you doing with an SUV outside of the Yukon? Does it make your trip to the grocery store that much more exciting knowing you have 4 wheel drive? You drive something akin to the size of a New York apartment! Terrorists are not coming after your babies, and your Hummer will NOT do you any good when the apocalypse comes? And forget about blind spots! Hey Steve McQueen, try using your rear view mirror once in a while! They do not make you impervious to winter storms. If memory serves me right, I've only seen your so called "safety vehicles" laying in ditches along the highway. Do you see me in my little Chevy Cavalier waving to you while I CAREFULLY maneuver along the slippery terrain? Seriously folks, I say this out of concern for my own safety, my nerves can't handle knowing that you are out there... driving. And I tire of laying on the horn in order to prevent you from attempting to drive over me simply because you believe it is your right.

So I say to those sad sad soccer moms in their empty marriages who do not work outside the home, I dislike the lot of you. And I will continue waving each and every time I see you in a ditch on the side of the road.

Damn this is good therapy, and to think it is free and doesn't include a prescription.

1 important opinions:

Anonymous said...

very well said. right on!