I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Oct 23, 2009

THE GOOD, the bad, the ugly


So, I had a dream about zombies and I actually woke up terrified at 4am. Seriously, zombies are no joke and the ones in my dream meant business. Obviously I've seen too many B-list horror movies, but I wanted to get down to the science behind it all. So I turned to the "Dream Dictionary" it's totally a thing, and typed in ZOMBIE.

DREAM DICTIONARY:
When you see a zombie it has no expression on its face as it just mindless walks around unable to think what to do. Think of real life and situation where you felt like a zombie.

- How do you feel like a zombie right now? Do you feel ill and lacking vitality?
- Did you behave like a zombie yesterday - completely unable to act?
- Do you get bored by some situation in your life or some task?
- Is there anyone who bores you senseless?
- Is your life lacking inspiration right now?


It's like, scientific and stuff.

0 important opinions: