I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 25, 2009

THE GOOD, the bad, the ugly

Since my main squeeze was sent to Greenland, I am trying to put my boredom and energy into redecorating. Since I have five months to do this before my sugar daddy gets back I am taking it one room at a time.

First room down is the office. To the left is my before shot. Gross isn't it.

Below is my great accomplishment.

4 important opinions:

Katie N. said...

Just plain awesome.

Irond Will said...

I am looking forward to being home to enjoy it! Only like 4.8 months to go.

:(

Frankie Pancakes said...

4.8 month ONLY? Gosh time is just flying by!

Anonymous said...

excuse me.... Sugar Daddy(tm) is copyrighted. you will be hearing from my attorney!