I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 26, 2009

Daily Memory

Aaah, my youth, dangers were around every corner. Playgrounds were made of cement, iron and wood chips, and you could form a smoking habit at the age of four, simply by enjoying your favorite flavor candy.

These things were genius! You would blow on one end and powder would puff from the other just like a real cigarette. You could find candy cigarettes right next to the lollipops made of mercury and gum drops made with lead.

1 important opinions:

Anonymous said...

ahh yessss, i remember those tasty treats. It kind of reminds me of this one time, when i asked a girl i work with to add certain Loc Int'l addresses into the system, so we could ship 5,000 cards to certain places... i would chew on those fruity stick and say to myself "Guess we can ship those cards on Monday". those were the days. :)