I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Apr 8, 2007

Sunshine yarnaholic

As an aside. I met Dani of Sunshine Yarns, she and Lucy at Minds Eye are my primary dealers in my sock addiction. It just costs less than crack and doesn't make you ugly.

I'm a very shy person, and anyone who knows, me knows this. I always make bad first impressions, and metting Dani was no different, I was like "it's nice to meet you, I love your yarn" *weak smile slowly creeping onto my face*.

It was like meeting a celebrity. She really does dye some of the most beautiful sock yarns ever. Her last posting was of the Harry Potter flavor, I was only able to come away with her new "Phoenix" colour. (I had Hedwig and all of the dragons, now I'm kicking myself for not getting the "Dark Forest") it was yummy. But trying to get her Griffindor was much like trying to get... I have no analogy, but it was like trying to get something that is very hard to get.

So thank you Dani for meeting up with me. It was great, even if I am pretty lame.

0 important opinions: