I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Apr 8, 2007

Gi-tar Hero

(it must be pronounced with a southern flavour, it make it that much better.)

Anyway, Will went out in Tuesday, right when the EB Games store opened to obtain Guitar Hero and two guitars. And the fun just keeps on coming.

Will GH

Taylor GH

This is us rocking out with our cocks out (really, what does that mean?) can you see I have a little bit of the devil in my eyes, I must be playing some of that rock-n-roll all of the kids are listening to.

I have one beef with this game, did they HAVE to put Freebird on the playlist? Really... I hate that song, one might say I hate it with a white hot hate, and that's like a lot!

1 important opinions:

Anonymous said...

Those are some hard core rock poses you got there. I hope you choose the punkish Avatars like I did. So far I don't like many of the songs.
Ken