I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Apr 8, 2007

My Dog, House MD

A little while ago our dog Akira hurt his leg, we can only suspect that it was during a 3am chasing of the kitty that he did this. He is fine by the way, nothing torn or costin us several thousand dollars to fix. But I think now he pulls out the gimpy limp to get attention when the big baby who is pampered 24/7 feels he needs just a little more attention than normal. Since this doesn't have video, here is an artist's rendition of how he walks.

House Dog

Pretty sad huh? For a while I was afraid he was going to become hooked on Vicodin and have a sour disposition, but he would make for great TV viewing every Tuesday.

0 important opinions: