I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Jul 31, 2006

Here's Johnny

shining 1

I think it is my goal to see every historically creepy landmark everywhere I go. This is the infamous Stanley Hotel, you should all know that it was the inspiration for the Shining. No this was not the hotel from the Kubrick movie, but they did film the SciFi Miniseries here and an episode of T.A.P.S also on the SciFi channel. But regardless, it was where King got his inspiration after staying a night at the supposedly haunted hotel.

shining 2

but alas I did not catch any ghostly images, this may be due to the fact that ghosts don't actually exist. But that doesn't stop me from driving Will completely tonto with my endless stream of ghost stories and scary movies.

Shining 3

0 important opinions: