I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Jul 31, 2006

Another Dorin gets hitched

wedding 1

So the Dorin boys are going fast, I've got the last one I think. A while ago during my blog hiatus we went to New Mexico to watch Hope and Mike get married after like 10 years or something of living together. It was a fun wedding, but the holy man behind them was a nutball. He turned the wedding into Sunday Mass and only really remembered that there was a wedding going on at the very end when he advised them to have a jesus threesome and to kiss. And he really wanted to put the word "obey" into Hope's vows.

wedding 3

wedding 4

The bride was gorgeous and all swooney and crap.

Prepare yourself for the next shot. No she didn't pole dance or anything, but she also didn't have a purse.

wedding 2

well that's all for the wedding. There were some characters there. Hope's uncle tried to pick a fight with me over my shawl, Apparently when you are inebriated and barely coherent, you might think anything is coyote... and then feel VERY strongly when you are told that it is not. I think he tried to throw down with the best man too. We all need a crazy uncle.

0 important opinions: