I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

May 17, 2005

Drinkin in the hotel


Drinkin in the hotel
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
So, the day is over and we got ourselves some beverages, you can't have a huge hotel room without liquor. Just watching Brit & Kev show, not feeling anything from the white russians except for the yummy goodness that they bring. So me and my hottie cruised around Woburn Mass. looking for a restaurant. Woburn, not a place I want to live, so we have another town off the list. Tomorrow, we are excited about another day of being grown-ups looking for a house, and not just looking at places pretending we could buy them, you know, the way we go into stores and try on stuff we won't buy only to look at ourselves and at what we would look like if money was no option. I think Will is drunk, he just licked all over my face like a dog. and on that note, I have to wipe my self down from his slobber.

0 important opinions: