I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

May 17, 2005

Boston or Bust Part 2


Best sandwich
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.



Our second time in Boston, but his time we drove. Not always the best idea. From Northern Virginia to Boston is a few more hours than I really care to count, and my butt is a bit upset about being sat on for that amount of time. So after driving ALL of Monday, we wake up very early Tuesday for our first homebuyers tour. Not as long as I was hoping it to be, not as many places as I was hoping to see and nothing was in our price range or taste. So thank's Kevin the Coldwell Banker guy for really asking us about what we wanted before wasting all of our time. So after this tour we stop for the yummiest sandwiches offered at Hi Rise bread shop... mmmm... I will love them long time. and then to make sure that these 2 days in Boston and 2 days driving (back and forth) are just that meaningless, I desperately need a very long nap. This is the nap that I have just woken from.


Duck Tours
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.

I haven't been on one yet, but I hear the duck tours are to die for, the bus actually turns into a boat and sets sail.

0 important opinions: