I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

May 18, 2005

The dino that ate Boston


Dino Cookie
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.


So here we are again in Cambridge to look at condos to buy and while we stopped to have lunch when the the dreaded Dino Cookie that ate Boston came upon us (at the price of $4) and started with his shenanegans. We fought bravely agains the Dino.

Fear the dino cookie

My boyfriend trembled with fear, you can see it in his eyes, Tyra might say he's fierce, but she has no idea of what she is saying. After searching through all possible scenarios I found the weakness of Dino Cookie. Apparently he is made entirly of sugar icing and ginger bread, there was only one thing I could do.

Defeat the dino cookie

I ate him. I started with his head then worked my way down. He put fear in the hearts of many, but fear no more, I have taken care of the situation. You may lunch extra carelessly again.

0 important opinions: