I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Mar 2, 2005

Quizilla

So I am really bored at work, and I really refuse to do anything so I tooka test, I also found out what kind of fucked up barbie I would be at this site (for some reason it was the stripper Barbie...). But anyway, I wondered what kind of girlfriend I am... yes, yes I know already that I am a "perfect" girlfriend, but it's better when a demented internet quiz site tells you this.QuizillaYou're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.


What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 important opinions: