I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Mar 2, 2005

Hang onto your dilustions girls


Top Model
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
God, I can't believe that I am so pumped for cycle 4 of America's next top reality TV whore. To be awarded with contracts that people would starve for and only be seen again on America's Next Top Model (ANTM) specials on the ever awsome UPN, I mean, UPN really pumps out some winners, they have... whatever I'm sure someone watches something on a regular basis on UPN other than ANTM. I hope this season of ANTM is going to be more promising than last season, maybe the girls won't be as unmodelish, or unattractive and annoying. Whatever. I love it when they have contestants like this: "I am in Harvard business school and going to med school. My main dream in life, aside from ripping my hair out to get into an Ivy League school and then tourture with studies in order to be a better person, is to waste it all in order to stand around like a sad twig and look stoned. Then I can appear on the 7th season of 'The Surreal Life' on VH1." Damn this is going to be great television.

0 important opinions: