I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 10, 2005

LOOK AT IT! YOU WANT TO, I KNOW YOU DO!


Bowie
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
Look at his package, he want's you to, Ziggy says "Look at my package, it's impressive, and don't forget my awkward lone nipple. Take that Lil Kim, I don't need no pasty! I have a femullet, so what of it mate, Look at my PACKAGE damn you! Bloody hell i'm sexy."

I love Bowie and find that he really can do no wrong... but Ziggy... he... she... um... I love you anyway. I in no way say that I know what is going on in his mind, but since I have a relationship with Bowie that transcends anthing known to mankind, I can say that the above dialogue is probably total bullshit.

0 important opinions: