I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 7, 2005

Do the Collapse


Jess_Collapse
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
So last year I went to Myrtle beach for the first time. It was kinda sucky, Confederate flag everything, people pimping out their golf carts and turning the resort drive into a cruising strip. I also heard what I think is a mating call "Git 'er Done" a lot. Really don't ever want to do that again. However I had a blast with my friend Jessica who invited me. So, I now introduce the gang: Jessica, Suzy and Todd. Well in Myrtle we took a trip to Barefoot on the Whatever where there just happened to be the first mirror maze I have ever been in. The thing about Jess and Suzy is they are best friends and in turn Jessica has a hard time being separated from her... even by a mirror. Panic! we lost Todd and Suzy, Jessica starts to call out for her, relief she sees her and goes running... into the mirror reflecting Suzy... and then to the floor. See above for result.

T_S_J
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.

Suzy and Todd are dating, aren't they cute? I have no story to introduce them with, but doesn't suzy look crazy?

0 important opinions: