I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 11, 2005

Its the Dino Gang


Dino
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
So, last night at our annual OC meeting where we basically just get together every Thursday and watch the OC, the topic of needing nicknames came up. Todd already had one, he is "Scoots" as he has a horibly unpopular habit of rubbing his ass along the carpet when it itches him. I suggested that Suzy's nickname should be something like "Suzi" (you know, with an I) that didn't fly I don't think, not nicknamey enough, or perhaps it was the fact that it was just not very clever, it was shot down anyway. I think the one I've been using for Jessica (compliments of my boyfriend, aka: Irond Will) should be good enough, "J-Carv" that will have to do. Suzy I'm afraid is left to whatever name Jessica gives her, and I know she's given my sister one heck of a mouthful. So on behalf of "The Fridgid Bitch" I would just like to wish Suzy all the luck in the world.

1 important opinions:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Frankly Frankie, pancakes are so wonderfully good when cooked just right…just like your wonderfully cooked blog. Scoots might want to get a new habit by the way. I vote for leg humping. Always fun at parties, good for relieving tension, you can’t go wrong.