I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Mar 19, 2009

THE GOOD, the bad, the ugly


The Kitchen where my munchies are stored and since I can't cook, it's a room for decoration purposes only and I spent very little time in there at all.



Once I built the table and broke up the clutter in the corner I now refuse to leave this room. I have diner every night at the bar and watch crappy shows on Hulu and pour myself endless glasses of wine. I can honestly say that this is something I should have done a long time ago. The real magic isn't that the counters are clean though, but the cabinets have been scrubbed and reorganized.

3 important opinions:

Anonymous said...

So... when you have houseguests, is that your Menu of Alcoholic beverages that you are offering or do you not have a blue recycle bin yet?

Frankie Pancakes said...

I like to get visitors drunk so that I might take advantage of them.

Irond Will said...

The kitchen looks great - I'm looking forward to using it!

Also, we have so many bottles of booze because we lost track of which ones we dosed with GHB and now are not really able to drink any of them with confidence.