I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Mar 16, 2009

Daily Memory

Okay, so this isn't so much a "Daily Memory" as it is a statement of fact. I work at an undisclosed company and actually enjoy it, but lately I have inherited one of those "4 o'clock customers" you know, the kind you don't hear from until you are about to head out the door, thus causing you to work late EVERY NIGHT! Anyway, I have found the solution, surprisingly enough it is not zombie related. I know what you are thinking, "has she gone mad?" and the zombie population begins to riot. It happens to be raw fish related and sushi affiliated. It is none other than the Dynamite Roll. I have no bloody idea what's inside it, but a tempura shrimp and spicy tuna is definitely involved.

So if you suffer from a "4 o'clock customer" as I do, treat yourself to a bottle of South African white wine and a Dynamite Roll followed up by a show on the CW and watch your stress melt like snow that's being peed on.

0 important opinions: