I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Aug 1, 2005

For my birthday

So I turned 29 on Saturday, July 30. And apart from not feeling anywhere close to 30, William decided that for my birthday I was going to get a big surprise. Now, about me, I love scary things; I watch the ghost hunting stories and anything about hauntings. I mostly own horror movies and will primarily only rent horror movies. Since we moved to Massachusettes there are a few things I really wanted to do but know that William would not. I wanted to go to Salem and go on a witch and ghost tour and I want to go to the Lizzie Borden house. Figuring that these things would never happen because my boyfriend is always Scullying me, Saturday was a big surprise. We took the Haunted Footsteps tour. It was a blast!

Before the tour, since it ran at night we went to dinner at the Lyceum, where Bell made his first long distance phone call and long distance charges and phone cards were then created. We also went through a wax museum that spat us out in the middle of the Salem mall. Looking for a restroom we passed the Salem's Vintage Photography Shop and somehow we ended up asking to be dressed like witches.

July 2005 17396

July 2005 17406

July 2005 17423

The day was so perfect, I was upset that my birthday came to an end; but I guess it had to. Once again my boyfriend showed me that he is the most thoughtful and attentive person in the world, no matter how much he wants to protect his street cred.

1 important opinions:

Gabs said...

happy bday! those pics are wonderful. almost too real!!!