I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Aug 1, 2005

Dead Like Me

Dead Like Me S1Dead Like Me S2

The second season of Dead Like Me was finally released a few weeks ago, however I had to wait till my birthday before it was firmly in my needy little hands. I love this show which is of course now cancelled, as is every show I really enjoyed watching. Wonderfalls, Carnivale, and Firefly Will and I have been watching it religiously since I opened the cellophane wrapper. I highly recommend this show for anyone who hates to see good shows get cancelled by networks like Fox. So put a check next to your Netflix list, or see if it's carried in your local rental shop, or if you like to buy things... go buy it, I promise you will not be disapointed.

0 important opinions: