I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Jan 24, 2005

The ipod of Doom


Ipodphoto
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
Perhaps I am just the unlucky sort of person, or perhaps I am almost retarded. But on a spending spree this weekend to try to wade myself out of depression (some people eat, I spend money I may not have) I bought a basket full of goodies, one GameboyDS (let me tell you, that touch screen is the cats meow) and one brand new ipod photo. I spend all day on a macintosh designing crap that no one will see, unless you live in Fairfax, Stafford or Arlington, then I created your car's county decal. Well after much hesitation, my boyfriend askes me to open up the ipod box, still not believing that I have put more of a debt onto my credit card, I crumbled with curiosity. Ooh great a disk with software to get me started! so after my fantastic imac with OS10.3.whatever loaded with all of the updates started up about 10 minutes later, I instert the disk. Okay, I was looking at an ipod installer and a itunes 4.7 installer. The manual says to install the itunes, so I do this, I come to the install screen and my install was denied, can I download this thing, which also declined at install. The computer locked up when I installed the ipod update, and I was informed that I need the $100 ilife pack to make this thing work. So apple, what i'm trying to say here is, for us broke but loyal customers, please give us the proper software, don't you thing we have paid enough to be the trendiest person in our over priced suburban apartment complex? I became so upset by this debacle I popped a xanax and curled up with my Harry Potter book and fell asleep with my dog's ass in my face. This is not how a weekend of recless spending is supposed to turn out.

0 important opinions: