I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Aug 9, 2010

THE GOOD, the bad, the ugly

Photobucket
For those who don't know me, I am vision impaired and have been since high school. That is until my fabulous birthday gift was redeemed. My fabulous and generous and thoughtful boyfriend gave em the gift of sight in the form of Lasik Surgery. Having never been able to afford this operation myself he decided to gift it to me. and what a gift it is, 4 days after the operation I can see already at 20/15 and yell out street signs that are far away to strangers on the street.

If you can stand the smell of smoking eyeball, you too can have corrective laser eye surgery! I realized later that this is why they give you Valium.

0 important opinions: