I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Mar 14, 2010

Crap I bought but don't need

Well, I can justify that I do truly need everything I buy.

Alice dresses
Custom made replica dress from SyFy's mini series Alice. But I had her make it a little longer due to office dress codes. The designer was from ETSY and you can find KaliOceano here

Sweetheart 2
Another custom made dress from ETSY. This is by Heart My Closet. Um, don't mind the swiffer or the dog bowls.

flapper
For our Speakeasy themed shindig next week, A modern flapper dress by Stacie May. The set of knives are from our private collection though.

1940's sailor
Last is a simple 1940's replica wiggle style dress from Unique Vintage. The focus is due to my engineer boyfriend's inability to work a camera. Oh well, he has other talents.

0 important opinions: