I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

May 5, 2009

Daily Memory

Do you remember 1985? If not, let me break it down for you. You were no one unless you had superfluous storage in your pants. I speak of course of the Parachute Pant. In elementary school, your hipness rating depended on how many sippers and pockets your pants had. Extra points if you could fit anything in them.

Yes, I to could be found counting my fellow classmates trousers from time to time. I'm not proud of it, but it has made me who I am today and I'm stronger because of it.

1 important opinions:

Anonymous said...

dont make me break out my old black pair... they still fit you know (**that's if you open up all the zippers and let me pour out of it).. hows that for a visual :P