I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Apr 10, 2009

Daily Memory

Ahh. Who doesn't look back to the 80's and not think of the friendship bracelets we would make out of embroidery thread. I personally only knew one pattern to make and really only had one friend at a time, so my memory of the friendship bracelet revolves around the time I was accused by some little British twig who blamed me for stealing hers. Not only did I not steal the bracelet, I didn't even know she had one or I totally would have stolen it. Once she blamed me I kinda wish I had. She didn't believe me and I couldn't convince her so I took my wrathful hate of this twat out on the soccer field (we called it football, but that doesn't matter now) when we played against her team.

Basically what I did was channel my white hot hate into continuously kicking the ball out of bounds. When her team had the ball I would charge at it, and with a kick right or left, I would send it over that little chalk boundary and we would temporarily stop the game and then get the ball back during the toss in.

I never played that well after that, perhaps I needed to be accused of stealing shit before every game.

0 important opinions: