I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

May 3, 2007

Discharge never felt so good

They discharged her Wednesday and she was finally able to sleep. No she doesn't know I took these snapshots.

Home again

This is kinda gross, but they removed the bandage from her head to reveal very nice stitch work, I think there is also some super glue in there as well. She's been sleeping like a log which seems to keep the pain down. Except when the phone rings.

Nice Stitching

I leave you with this... it's a lawn ornament.

Lawn Donkey

1 important opinions:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am glad that your sister is feeling better.

I have been trying to track down Will. 1. To see if he had heard that Tuan was getting married.

2. I need to get a hold of Jeremy.
I need to tell him about my Grandmother. He ate many a meal at her house, and Will and Jere also got to here her lecture on being on time. I just wanted him to hear it from me.

I love your blog... Sincerely,
Rachel Anne Alarid