I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Aug 6, 2006

Knitted Nightie

I am taking a break from making things for others, and I am making something for myself. I am knitting a night dress. And for anyone who knows me, PJs are the most important article of clothing I own. This is my project thus far:

Nighty 1

I'm knitting it us on Size US2 needles. And if you don't know how thin that is, it is like knitting with the inki stick inside of a Bic pen. I am 13 inches into it which leaves me with a little less than half left.

Nighty 2

Detail of the bottom lace pattern.

More to come when I actually finish.

1 important opinions:

Paige said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your night dress is beautiful. Thanks for your kind comments on my show. I'm going to have episode 5 up this weekend, probably Sunday evening.

Have a great day

Paige
Red Light Knitting