I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Sep 5, 2005

I am now a registered massachusitonian... massachusiter... massachutian...

Okay, so I don't know what I'm called yet, but I am now registered. I have a license, license plates and a parking decal so I can avoid thoses pesky little tickets. However being registered to drive in Massachusetts now enables me to:
1. honk at you purely on a whim.
2. unlearn how to drive.
3. think of traffic lanes not as guidlines but as an idea someone once had, but is not all that important anymore and can be ignored.
4. vote just like the rest of the state

After a week and a half of experiencing the horror of the registry of motor vehicles (known as the DMV to me in Virginia, just another example of how differenly massachusetts views doing things.) After dealing with the most unhelpful people ever born into this world. Being turned away countless times by sustomer service people just because they perhaps didn't want to do the paperwork. I finally got registered, in their face I say. It was actually possible. Now William has to get it taken care of too and we'll be good to go.

0 important opinions: