I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Jun 23, 2005

First day in Italy

After a million hour flight in coach where the leg room does not exist, we arrived in Florence Italy. There are a few things about Italy that I was confused by. First It is hot as balls there and you MUST drink water, a lot of water. But do not make the mistake that I first made, and that would be to purchase water with gas. Now, being a silly American, I prefer my water without flatulence.

Water with gas

Well, after the water mistake we took in the gelatos, which is just really good ice cream. Really really good ice cream.

My guys in Florence

Then before we passed out from jet lag we took in a sight or 2. This has to be the only beautiful place in Florence. And wouldn't you know it, I don't know what this place is called.

Florence 1

1 important opinions:

Anonymous said...

There is no way you can tell the story of the first day there without at least mentioning the Will getting yelled at in the coffee-house...

1 Cafe Americana 1 Euro
Gelatti 2 Euro
Will Screaming at a guy, "I have no idea why you yelling at me" Priceless



Mike