I also have always liked the monster within idea. I like the zombies being us. Zombies are the blue-collar monsters.

-George A. Romero-

Feb 25, 2005

Today is Friday


cjudge
Originally uploaded by Frankiepancakes.
As the headline reads, today is friday. It is the Friday at the end of the slowest week I have ever had to put myself through, it is also the first time isn several months that I have forgotten to go for my therapy appointment. So, I'm kinda detoxing from my anti-depressants as I am lazy and have not gotten another appointment for a refill so there is no one to blame but myself, but have decided that it would be healthy for me to have an arts and crafts obsession, so I have taken up knitting. Last Saturday, I woke up with a desire to learn how to knit a scarf. So on Sunday I bought awsome fuzzy yarn and the needles (um, is there a difference between the needle sizes in relation to the yarn weight?) I also got a little book to show me how to start knitting, and if I choose one of the patters in the book when if I get really crafty, I can make a vest circa 1978 (this I may pass on and just make scarves.) So yeah, I was baffled by their instructions and it took me several hours to learn how to do the starting stitches, and a few more hours to comprehend how to actually knit. But now I can't stop. I am so proud of my scarf. This is what everyone is getting for next Christmas.

So The detoxing... is there a support group for this? There must be, it could be called ADA (Anti-Depressants Annonomous) It's a group of people just weeping uncontrollably, and the sponsor is saying something about how it is your right to hear voices, or to do themselves in while in Todd's bathroom. Hey, I could bring my knitting! "Hi, my name is Taylor, it has been 3 days since my last 'fix' and I can't see straight." I would be welcomed by sobbing self absorbed, neurotic jack-asses.

0 important opinions: